SABIS® is a global education management organization that is backed by over 130 years of experience in helping students achieve their full potential in a rapidly-changing world.
Today, the SABIS® Network has an active presence in the private and public sectors in 20 countries on five continents. A team of more than 8,000 employees in the network educates over 70,000 students, helping to prepare them for a successful future.
The SABIS® Educational System™
All schools within the SABIS® Network implement the SABIS® Educational System™ — an integrated, comprehensive, kindergarten through twelfth grade academic program that has been developed and refined over a 131-year period. Thanks to the SABIS® Educational System™, all students, regardless of their ability levels, can learn and achieve very high academic standards provided they want to learn.
Some features of the SABIS® Educational System™ include:
- A well-structured, comprehensive international curriculum aligned to national standards
- Proven instructional methods that keep students engaged and learning efficiently
- SABIS® Book Series: 2,100 digital and traditional titles developed and produced in-house
- Timely tracking of student performance through regular assessment to identify and fill any learning gaps
Track Record of Excellence
Students is SABIS® schools are prepared for success on a number of external, official examinations, including the British based IGCSEs and A Levels as well as the American based Advanced Placement® exams.
In fact, SABIS® students consistently outperform global averages on these exams.
Use of Technology
SABIS® provides schools within the SABIS® Network with cutting-edge education technology that aims to enhance the learning experience. These include:
- Interactive Whiteboards
- SABIS® E-Books
- Interactive Learning System
- Online, On-Demand Tutoring
- SABIS® Digital Platform
- Apps for students, parents, and alumni
For more details about SABIS®, please visit: sabis.net
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this site.